- This new episode was a little too gloom and doom for me.. I kinda wish there was a little more humor and fun added in with the drama like some of the older episodes.
- Serena and Dan, Rufus and Lily.. I can barely keep it straight anymore. But the whole twist with the baby.. wow.. really surprised me.. now dan and serena's relationship is even weirder..
- Jenny going back to school.. a little surprised by that.. what did she just give up her dream? what now for her?
- Whitney and jay... oh my.. what can I say.. they are just so adorable together.. I can hardley stand it.. Jay is just to scared of commitment or something.. they are definitely not on the same page..
- Duncan and Erin= will never be cuter than Whitney and Jay together..
- Sneaky sneaky little Whitney running out of the shoot to check out some apartment. I think she made a wise choice.. but what do i know. I think anyone would jump ona place that nice in New York.. if they could afford it.