Sunday, May 24, 2009

SUMMER!

This is going to be a long post.... because there is so much to catch up on! I have been so busy and it is surprising how much I have gotten done! Well now that school is over and freedom is here at last, you finally get to see what I have been working on!


Trying out the Balmain shoulder thing...
I bought this amazing tangerine beaded jacket at a local thrift store. I am so obsessed with it... you have no idea. It weighs about 30 pounds.... haha not really..  it is extremely heavy but delicate. ( the heels and pants are both from F21)


For me these pants were the greatest find.. but to my mom... they were the scariest thing she's ever seen! hahaha.. obviously not up on the latest fashion or open minded in the least. They have a drop crotch and have an amazing trouser fit. They reminded me of the chloe copper pants on their spring 09 collection except.. with less flash and bling! I'll have my slave (aka best friend) model these and I'll post the pictures as soon as I can so you can see how they look on an actual person. (shoes-PLV, top- Banana Republic, pants- thrifted, paper clip necklace- I made myself)

I'll be back for more! don't worry!

No comments: