Sunday, July 19, 2009

errr...




I want Krysten Ritter's haircut... so badly






I want to live in those scarves... yes I would wear those on a normal day.


okay, so I decided I would stop avoiding the blog. I know... I have problems. So I thought I'd share some pretty pictures/eye candy. Pretty boring post. When my rooms messy I can never get anything done. But once my life slows down a bit, this art program is over, and I finally clean my room, I will upload what I have been working on. This art program took up so much of my time this summer that it was impossible to get a job.. so I'm thinking about opening an Etsy shop. Just selling fashion illustrations and otheer art pieces, so I continue making art/clothes. Tell me what you think about that! Would you buy anything?

No comments: