Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ponyo was adorable! go see it!

yeah, I lured you in with my Ponyo title.. but this post has nothing to do with Ponyo.

I took these pictures months ago. I have been working on this dress forever and it is still not finished. I'm not really sure what the next step is because I pinned it all to my dress form and I don't know how I'm going to sew it all together without completely destroying it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
In the picture below, the clear vinyl is over the fabric but its really supposed to be underneath it. just saying.

ahh okay so school is starting in about 2 days and I have so much summer work left to do! I can't blog at school anymore because they blocked all blogs our computers..... I seriously will go insane! At least style.com isn't blocked and I can obsessively look at the new collections this september. I made a fashion illustration and knitted a hat for Katie Fogarty's birthday. But I was in such a hurry to get to the party that silly me forgot to take pics of them... they were really fun to make by the way and I'm hope she liked them! The illustration was from her latest editorial in Bazaar's sept. issue. I've been crocheting a lot lately and I started three scarves all in different colors. They are going to be these huge ginormous scarves. I am going to work really hard to finish them before it gets cold here so I can actually wear them but I'm trying to replicate the giant Giles scarves from couple posts ago.



No comments: