Monday, March 8, 2010

Come as you are, as a friend

I watched The Cove for the third time this weekend. It still makes me cry and scream inside. Horrifying...
Anyway.. on a lighter note..
My singing at the wedding went well. I made some people cry.... so I'd say that's successful... or gosh.. now that I think about it.... that could be really bad....
Tomorrow's tuesday so another mundane day at school. The weather was nice today. small talk small talk small talk... ladeedaa



I just realized how incredibly boring this blog has gotten. And I'm sorry.. but its gonna stay pretty boring for about .. ehh... I'd say another 14 days roughly. Then, miraculously it will become interesting! How do I know this you might ask? I'm psychic. So, sorry bout that.. you can just not read this blog for like 14 days if you'd like.... totally fine with that.

No comments: