Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sewing on the brain


I've been working on this scholorship where you design and sew a prom dress and I LOOVE my dress so far.... hopefully it will turn out the way I imagined it in the first place. I am really excited about it. It's been a good couple weeks, Ive been listening to the broken bells album, the Decemberists, and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, reading a lot.. stuff like that. My college counselor said that their was another girl in my class looking at Parsons and schools in New York and looked at me like I knew who it was... and now it's my goal to figure out who it is.. because god! it would be so nice to talk to someone looking at an "alternative" college experience... so nice! Oh! and I bought creepers while I was in New York! I was soo excited when I found them...Well, so long!

No comments: