Monday, December 22, 2008

Duct tape dress forms: Part 2

Okay so me and my friend's first attempt at this was a complete failure... it was all go well until she had to go to the bathroom and we cut it off of her and never completed the upper half. So it now looks like this... just a shriveled up mold of my friends body... completely normal......

So we tried again and we actually got farther this time... we did my entire body.. I looked like an ornament in the end.. started to mend the cuts we made and fill it with stuffing just to realize that one of my boobs was completely lopsided and the dress form itself looked off ... in all aspects of size and shape... so i gave up and it is now awkwardly resting in my closet. How creepy would it be if someone found that.... they would think i was doing voodoo or something...



Merry Christmas!

No comments: