Wednesday, December 24, 2008

holidays!

It's Christmas eve.. and it has been an amazing holiday so far.. I started making this sweatshirt thing awhile ago. I found a plain grey one at walmart ( we don't have an american apparel close by... yet) only to find out when I got home that it was for .. larger people... it didn't fit right so I trimed down the sides and the arms. and made it into a "V" neck. I wish I had taken a picture of it before i had started.. but i didn't think i would have done any thing else to it. I added studs and this trim to the back and I am happy to say that it is not just a regular sweatshirt anymore.
(above) is when I was in the process of adding the studs..

1 comment:

OLiViAtheoneandonly909 said...

gargeous darling just gargeous *in a new york accent*

POST MORE WOMAN!