Friday, December 11, 2009

Au Revoir le pere!

So, I'm watching freaks and geeks right now, disc 3 (finally got it in the mail through netflix) and its wonderful. Gotta love Sam Weir.



also in movie loving ....

The Royal Tenebaums

Margot Tenenbaum


( I've already starting planning this for my Halloween costume next year, though there is no need for a holiday to dress like Margot, cuz it would be awesome any time of the year. ) I drew a cute illustration of Margot the other day. Maybe next post?
recent French movie addiction: Au Revoir les Enfants
cried like a baby. Does anyone else think Gaspard Manesse is kinda cute? Nooneuhhokaythenthatwasjustembarassing.

okay.. I should study for exams now (aka drawing until your fingers fall off and then complain how your too tired to study now.)

No comments: