Sunday, February 21, 2010

Unique review



I wanna drinka coffee and snuggle up in this! (minus the stone age eyebrows... those might cause some lack of vision)




Fanatstic Mr. Fox inspiration?



Ya know I love a good flouncy skirt!



Want that bear hat!


reminds me of little kids dressing up in clothes that are way to big for them, the girl version of Max possibly?


Textures!


I love how they used bit and bobs to create a fur effect.

The cut of this coat is splendid and I love how they combined it with the navy pin stripes.



The coats and jackets definitely OWNED.


I like the word Unique as the name of a brand, though it does sounds a bit pretentious, ya know? Like wow, look how unique I am, I am like super unique.


...Okay onto the review:
This collection conjured up thoughts of where the wild things are, children, comfort, and even a wonderful escapism and dreamlike atmosphere. I like the combination of Max's costume with the furry wild things. I also love the Emma Cook animal masks/hats, lots of wit!

No comments: