Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is a special post

My philosophy in short:


I wanna be the girl that wears a big raglan sweater
over a ballgown. A t-shirt and a tutu, sneakers and
silk charmeuse. To me, there is nothing more glamorous.
To be fearless in the most Carrie Bradshaw confident way.
I don't want to follow the trends or shop in stores with
racks of clothes that hang there, pretending to be vintage
and special and one-of-a-kind. They are but mock memories
on a plastic shelf. A piece of clothing with a story to tell will
always stand tall against the many billowing clothes that have
never traveled the unbeaten path. This is my mantra.
The ghost-like girl that encompases my dreams and lingers
until I wake, always barely out of reach. This is who I want
to be. For someone to remember me.

No comments: