Friday, November 7, 2008

New Things

I got these fabulously furry earmuffs at an antique store. I just love vintage finds more than anything in the world! They are super soft and make me feel like a little snow bunny! yipee! Oh and sorry about the stuffed animal... someone had to model for me!








I also went to the store today and picked up some fabrics. They are not all that special ( and probably not worth posting about) but... I am excited to start sewing some new things. I only got a 1/2 yard of the blue flower print (I'm so stupid) yup so trying to figure out what i am going to do with that.... any ideas? And I got this really neat red and pink stripped fabric. Its like tissue paper fabric. Not sure is that is a actual term, or I just made that up.. but ya... its thin and soft and I am uber excited to make something fantasticle ( mmhmm i did just say that) with it!



2 comments:

Benni said...

Totally loving the earmuffs!

Anonymous said...

those earmuffs make me want to throw up on them but it looks like somebody already did!!