Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So sorry for not posting yesterday, things were a little crazy with homework and stuff but I'm hoping the blog will pick up speed by the end of this week. I have a ton of drafts saved but I just have been trying to find time to actually write them. A lot of exciting things coming up. So, moving on... as thousands of you already know, Comme des Garcons for H&M is coming out tomorrow morning. Thought I would just make that little announcement even though everyone knows already... I would now like to tell you a couple things to look forward to on upcoming posts.

  • I plan to put up lots more pictures! Because everyone likes pictures! And they are pretty.
  • I should also have a couple interviews coming out.. hopefully sooner rather than later.
  • I am going to start a new section about books, just like my gossip girl section, this will hopefully be a reoccurring topic.
  • "New Things" will also be making an appearance... soon..... I promise.... unless I die or something...

So I am going to leave you with a picture, enjoy:

No comments: