Saturday, February 20, 2010

Saturday

Just came back from the bookstore with my friend, we bought Japanese candy and Ramune and it was delicious. I also bought a couple books and magazines. Somehow during all the running around, I lost my phone. So after more running around, we went up to the counter and asked the guy at the register if hed seen one. He was in a good mood, one of those people who just always seems to be happy.... I like those people:) Anyway he asked what type of phone it was and I basically responded with, "uhhhhh... its green with a black cover." I don't even freakin know what type of phone I have! BUT, they found it and all was well with the world again.

blah blah blah... I don't have anything to say.


p.s. has anyone noticed the revamped blog layout? New colors!


No comments: